Baron Wilson is a title created in 1946 for Sir Henry Maitland Wilson.
Baron Wilson or Lord Wilson may also refer to:
- Paul Wilson, Baron Wilson of High Wray (1908–1980), British engineer and administrator
- Harold Wilson, Baron Wilson of Rievaulx (1916–1995), UK Prime Minister 1964-1970 and 1974-1976
- Henry Wilson, Baron Wilson of Langside (1916–1997), Scottish lawyer and politician
- David Wilson, Baron Wilson of Tillyorn (born 1935), Scottish administrator, diplomat and Sinologist
- Richard Wilson, Baron Wilson of Dinton (born 1942), British civil servant and politician
- Nicholas Wilson, Lord Wilson of Culworth (born 1945), British judge, Justice of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom