Pat Lee was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was DELETE. 8 votes to delete. Postdlf 04:00, 26 Oct 2004 (UTC)
Very likely fiction, or at the very most extremely non-notable, as far as I can discern. Also, this article was created by the same anonymous user that created the Joel allan article, which is currently here on VfD, with only delete votes. [[User:Lachatdelarue|Lachatdelarue (talk)]] 21:17, 19 Oct 2004 (UTC)
Why are you guys trying to get rid of my article? I made it at school, as did my friend, who made the Joel Allan article. Every word is the truth. This explains why the IP address is the same.
- Delete and ban: Does it also explain why you deleted my vote? DCEdwards1966 00:31, Oct 20, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete - hoax. There's nothing on Amazon.com or Google about Pat Lee or any association with Ringo Starr. The history of this VfD reeks of vandalism. Ian Pugh 00:37, 20 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Abstain slithering towards Delete. If I knew country music better, I'd say it was a hoax. — Bill 22:01, 19 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete unless verified. We need cites to generally respectable sources here. Average Earthman 13:22, 20 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Definitively fails the google test. --Improv 17:56, 20 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: School prank. Woo-hoo. Geogre 01:08, 21 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- D Wolfman 17:43, 21 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Prank. — Gwalla | Talk 23:24, 21 Oct 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.